1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create
4. You have to choose
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag
[Feel free to do the correct amount, I'm not.]
Five RIDICULOUSLY FASCINATING Things About Th3WitchingHour:
1) I went to Catholic School from Preschool to 12th grade. I hated it.
2) I'm a fan of slash because heterosexual relationships are usually so PREDICTABLE, it's boring.
3) I haven't thrown up since the sixth grade.
4) I could probably live off of General Tso's chicken and white rice (though not for very long, I'm sure). I don't like eating out at restaurants, I'd pretty much always prefer a $6 meal at some fast food place.
5) The yellow Starbursts are my favorite. Also, I hate pork. And bacon.
And now, the QUESTIONS:
1. When was the first time you considered seriously getting into your trade? (Be it writing, painting, emoting, whatever.)
Freshman year of high school when my teacher told me I was good at it
2. Have you ever created a character based off of a pet you or someone else owned?
Pet? No. Family members sure. I wouldn't make a person based on my dog. She'd be too awesome. The world couldn't handle it.
3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLO─lol you don't get off that easy. What's your favorite artist here on dA? (THAT'S RIGHT, I'M MAKING YOU CHOOSE!)
My favorite color is Dark Red. I don't really have a favorite artist. Yet.
4. If you had to choose one piece from your gallery RIGHT NOW to display at an internationally acclaimed gallery, what would it be and why?
Haha of my, like, three current submissions? I'd choose THIS ONE cus it's not a bunch of photos of me making faces.
5. What inspires you?
The stories and characters in my favorite TV Shows, Books/FanFiction, Movies
6. What do you think your family thinks of your art work?
I don't share it much with them. Sure they'd be thrilled.
7. Who was your first friend on deviantART?
On my old account? No idea. This one? Maquila prolly
8. What food or drink are you craving right now?
Well...I could totally go for some General Tso's Chicken.
9. Have you ever unwatched someone because of their attitude, even if their art was amazing? (No names, please, lol)
10. I'm gonna steal a question from *kat-of-death: If you could live in any world from any book, graphic novel/manga/comic book, movie, or TV show, what would it be, and why?
I'd probably say Harry Potter, but only if I wasn't a Muggle. I'd love to have a wand and be able to do magic. The world would be a lot more interesting!
11. Finally, what do you hope to achieve with the skills you use for your work on deviantART?
I'd like to get better so I can get a JOB! Video games, movies, television, advertising, animation, I don't care.
Th3WitchingHour's New Questions (because I'm pretty sure this is what I'm supposed to do):
12. Based on your personality, what do you think your superpower would be if you were suddenly doused with radioactive waste (assuming you didn't melt)?
Well perhaps based on all my video gaming, the ability to control people from a distance?
13. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Well, I assume I'd start with the basics like: Murder=BAD, but if those are already implied, I'd probably outlaw Khaki pants.
14. Holy shit, your house is on fire! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. (Conveniently, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely, but forgot about you, I guess). What's the one thing you're going to save from that blazing inferno?
My purse - with my wallet and phone and iPod and portable hard drive and whatever in it. If I can only choose one of those things? The portable hard drive. Hope I have insurance.
Well I cannot tag and since this account is new I have only two other friends:
and Go do it Dakota and Colin!